pacific • silkscapes
1. Make sure every room has a visual exclamation point.
2. Ensure there is no clutter. Ensure there is no clutter.
3. Use planters and bowls that contrast with the wall color to make your room decor come to life. Use a neutral palette for the model home planters and bowls.
4. Use fewer, larger trailing plants, succulent plants, and floral arrangements for a less-cluttered look.
5. Select the correct size designer artificial tree (like our popular Fiddle Leaf Fig). Use narrow trees in tight corner spaces and taller trees when you have tall ceilings with arches. Ensure you use indoor faux plants that enhance the home decor.
5. Use a variety of trees and include sculptural trees and artificial trees with large leaves (Think Fiddle leaf fig and Rubber) where needed in your room decor.
7. Use trailing plants and succulent plants to soften a contemporary room.
8. Use large ceramic planters or high-end baskets for dining room, great room, and living rooms decor. Consider textured painted planters that match the home decor.
9. Use a large dramatic floral arrangement for the dining room decor using high-end soft-touch floral.
Gallery of Previous Projects showing private residences home interiors and model home decor:
Let's keep in touch! Enter your email below and we will add you to our Newsletter keeping you up to date on trends and new ideas:
At Pacific Silkscapes we have been partnering with interior designers consulting on model home silk plants. Our team understands the importance of picking out artificial plants and artificial indoor trees that complement the home decor of each unique model. Pacific Silkscapes supplied artificial flower arrangements, succulent plants, artificial trees like our popular fiddle leaf fig tree, succulents, and small interior plants for over 25 years. Our silk flower arrangements, designer succulent bowls, and custom artificial fiddle leaf trees are stunning and designed to complement your home decor.
At Pacific Silkscapes, we can pick up your old plants, trees, and floral from one location, recondition the plants to look new then deliver and install in another model home location saving you lots of money.
What we can do to recondition plants:
1. Clean all artificial trees, faux plants, succulent plants, and silk floral.
2. Replace the faux plants that are damaged beyond repair or discolored due to excessive sunlight.
3. Replace old moss
4. Re-stain baskets
5. Re-paint most ceramic and metal planters (excluding glazed planters)
6. Transfer plants and trees to another planter to match the new home decor
7. Repair or replace damaged foliage in most cases essentially rebuilding
8. Modify artificial trees (making them fuller, longer, shorter, or even wider)
Would you like to reuse exiting faux plants and artificial trees at a new model home community?